Friday, October 2, 2009

GO AND GET FARKED!

people are telling me i need more words and writing on my blog... apparently my photos arent good enough content for a blog to thrive in the cut throaght world of proffessional blogging these days. i never started blogging to please anyone. i started it to prove to myself that i was fucking awesome at everything including the gayest of gay shit... blogging... apparently i was wrong and im not great at it at all... so for all those people here was a bunch of random bullshit ass writing to shut your fuck holes for 5 minutes. in the words of the late great gg allin, "well you hate me and i hate you, you never understand the thing i say or do, so whats new?, you never liked me so i say fuck you!, you know you know that you dont like me and i dont like you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment